Position Overview: Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success Associate will be primarily responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction in order to generate loyalty and contract renewals. The expectation is that the person will penetrate at appropriate levels of CPGToolBox Client organizations to ensure that the tool is integrated into the daily tactical and strategic functions for which it is designed. Customer Success Associate will be responsible for monitoring and maintain customer systems including data, system version upgrades and service desk case monitoring.
- User Acceptance: Interact with key CPGToolBox users in assigned client organizations. Assisting with “how to” questions, elevating any technical issues and ensuring that clients utilize the tool to their maximum benefit. The Customer Success Associate will act as a key point of contact for client organizations assigned to them.
- Identify and solve client issues: Must be able to proactively and reactively identify and solve the issues that arise as customers use the tool. Issues could be related to data discrepancies, reporting formats, application, etc. Follow-up and attention to detail are vital. Candidate must be willing to put in “face time” with the customer, be accessible and unrelenting in returning client communication and following up concerns. Must be able to work across the CPGToolBox organization to bring in expertise where needed.
- Client Data Management: Must be able to assist client in ensuring their data is up to date and accurate and assist clients in garnering insights from the information store in and generated by the tool.
- Reporting and Dashboards: Work with clients to understand requirements and generate reports and dashboards that bring the data to life in a practical and applicable way.
- Provide support as necessary to new business efforts: From time to time, the Customer Success Associate may be called on to assist in new business efforts.
- Training: In conjunction with the Head of Customer Success, develop and conduct training sessions for existing client base. Ensure all users within an organization has ongoing development opportunities.
Candidate Profile Experience Base:
- CPG/OTC Manufacturer Experience: The ideal candidate will have approximately 3 years’ experience working for either a CPG Manufacturer or data supplier. Must be familiar with industry data sources and how the sources are used by various functions in a CPG Organization, particularly sales and trade marketing.
- Highly Developed Analytic Skills: Experience analyzing POS data as well as other data sources a must. Must have ability to format, organize, compile and sort through large datasets.
- Service Orientation: Candidates must demonstrate the ability to prioritize client needs and interact in a positive and proactive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Innovative, divergent and creative thinking (can see the bigger strategic thinker) yet be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and dive in (hands-on)
- High level of technical skills: Candidate should be able to demonstrate strong technical skills, including Microsoft suite and data management tools such as Unify, Answers, Retail Link etc. Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Tableau and Salesforce experience a strong plus.
- Ability to demonstrate industry knowledge and expertise (puts clients at ease)
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Agility (able and willing to wear multiple hats, without hesitation and juggle shifting priorities)
- Influencing (proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal for mutual benefit)
- Communication (clear, frequent, candid, honest)
- Highly resourceful, frugal (stretches people and money; treats resources as his/her own)
Benefits: Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision), 401K, Paid Time Off
Interested? Email your resume to Connie Whitehouse at email@example.com